August 4, 2009

Oh baby!

I got to see two great friends the weekend before last, Amy and Jen. We've been friends for over 15 years yikes! A couple of years ago, my friends were all getting married. Now, all of a sudden, my friends are having (or have) babies! Amy is in her second trimester, so it was a perfect opportunity to throw her a shower (while she could still fly up from Florida). My mom graciously hosted the event in good old Branchburg.

 
And no, we didn't all plan to wear navy total coincidence! The baby shower, of course, also doubled as a perfect opportunity for me to make lots and lots of baby-themed cookies.





Since Jen traveled north with her family in tow, I also got to visit with my nephew (to be!) Tyler, who is about 6 1/2 months old. I love this kid! I met him for the first time when he was 3 months old, but this was Uncle Brad's first time meeting Ty. We had a great time playing with him! Tell me he's not adorable. I dare you!



The farther away my good friends get, the better it is to see them! And just for old time's sake...

1 comment:

Jen, Greg, Tyler, and Ryan said...

Love the old time picture. Had a great time seeing you too and yes, Tyler is adorable!